changing clothes

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

wena

changing clothes

Post by wena »

changing clothes

I am working on a long story, that is same people in different situations, for example, a girl meets boy at work. She is an executive in smart suit, but when she goes out on a date with this boy she really dose not want to look as starchy as when at work. Eventually they get marred, certainly not in her business suit for a traditional Church wadding.

The Character is one I bought (ai format) haw do I go about changing her or his for that matter’s clothes?

Or would it be easier to change body, and how?????!!!!!

Wena
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

Hi Wena. I would just copy the character and recreate the parts that are different, such as the clothes. In other words, delete the original body and create a new one but redraw the clothes. So you have two versions of the same character but in different clothes.
wena

Post by wena »

Hi,

Thank you.

Would that be on the same bones?

Wena
wena

Post by wena »

I have been wondering on this matter of change the cloths of a character not only to delete the lower part but the whole of the bones as well, including the head bone (keeping the head). Then building the body parts and reriging, for me the idea of reriging is important as the characters where bought an my idea of bone riging is different.

Any comments please?

Wena