Junk Posts from Pakistan and India.

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Rhoel

Junk Posts from Pakistan and India.

Post by Rhoel »

There have been complaints about meaningless posts originating from PTCL Triple Play Project in Pakistan, and another problem ISP in India.

Action is now being taken: The mods have deleted a number of posts and removed at least two complete threads comprising of pointless discussion between 4 posters on the one IP address.

Whilst this board welcomes animation discussion and constructive comment, there is a zero tolerance to spam and similar nuisance.

General request to forum members, please do not feed the following trolls:
adriandog_hide
sqill
want-to-start-agin
Liquirless
AmADonkey

In addition, if a poster from PTCL Triple Play Project falsifies their location , their posts will go.

PTCL Triple Play Project, please take note:
gutter_no2
drake_massiha
sequental
shynth
scilencer
base_ball
Ge_crab_force
justiceleague

There are others on the PTCL ISP who are also being watched.

If these posters continue to use the forum for banal comment, their accounts will be suspended.

Time to get back to normal.

Rhoel
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

Thank you for all the (usually hidden!) work you do on our behalf.
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

thank you very much, Rhoel
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

Yes, a huge relief to know you are on the case. Thanks.
Imago

Post by Imago »

Ah, finally! Great job! Thanks very much!
Sorry for my bad english... Q_Q
ulrik

Post by ulrik »

Thank you Rhoel, it has not been so fun to browse the forum last week.

regards /Ulrik
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

I'm bumping this to the top because things are far from "normal" and if I'm getting tired of it I'm assuming others are too?
F.M.

Post by F.M. »

Thanks! not being able to make sense of their inane chatter, I was beginning to think that I needed to get back on my medicines. LOL :D
"and then Man created god!"
MK-Director

Post by MK-Director »

how abuse here ? i am also PTCL triple User My frnd is Manager of pTCL services MY isp Also BELong to Pakistan but whats the probelm

I am new here
Rhoel

Post by Rhoel »

MK-Director wrote:how abuse here ? i am also PTCL triple User My frnd is Manager of pTCL services MY isp Also BELong to Pakistan but whats the probelm

I am new here
There has been a systematic problem of trolls posting junk messages from PTCL. Knowing we have other genuine posters in this IP sector is why we haven't imposed an IP block.

You are arriving here via LAN so wouldn't be affected by action against PTCL. IF you have influence in PTCL, they might wish to know their customers are misusing this help facility. If they have a solution, I'd welcome it. I can forward times and IP's if their managers want it. Perhaps they might want to drop a few customer accounts.

Unfortunately, PTCL is becoming a problem and an IP bar looks like the only solution.

Rhoel
Mod Team
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

No more Mr Nice Guy.
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
MK-Director

Post by MK-Director »

yes rohel i am using LAN not PTCL i am just telling u that My frnd is manager of ptcl if u hve any kind of problem jst give Me ips of them we willl block port and other passes
bleep

Post by bleep »

my previous post were deleted i'm going to repeat it

[edited]
Your previous non-animation posts not in Miscellaneous Chit Chat were removed.

Your animation posts remained.

This is an animation forum, discussion not related to the topic area is removed. It's not difficult to understand.

Mods
crsP

Post by crsP »

BUT, where am I going to find out how to make the dog visible again?! It's haunting me in my dreams and every waking hour!!!
Rhoel

Post by Rhoel »

crsP wrote:BUT, where am I going to find out how to make the dog visible again?! It's haunting me in my dreams and every waking hour!!!
Having layer visibility problems is one issue which is tolerated, but conversations in pidgin English between 4 people on the same IP address which is not about animation and not in Misc Chit Chat get deleted.

How to Questions:
In case anyone is thinking real posts are getting chopped, they are not - I am also moving more How To questions from General Discussion to the How To topics area ... this is just good housekeeping. It also helps other people looking for help on a subject to find it easier. For now, I am leaving a ghost link behind so the original poster can find where their question has gone.

Rhoel