Guy & Girl revised

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Mikdog

Guy & Girl revised

Post by Mikdog »

Hi.

I animated this a while ago, but sped it up, added sound and made it widescreen recently:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__S_CMgHBHg

Fun little short. Inspired by old 8-bit games.

Mike
jhbmw007

Post by jhbmw007 »

Nice- I like how the villian's cockblocking at the end haha.
animatorio

Post by animatorio »

good work man i like the story and all th work
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

thanks. ninja truly is a cockblock.

Some other artwork for the title:

Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

I'd be curious to know if anyone would be interested in making a small payment, say, $5.00, for access to the Guy & Girl animation file?

I get asked every now and then via email to share AS files. South Africa's just received PayPal so I'm considering putting up some material online so anyone wanting to see how I put things together in AS can do so and make it worth my while too.

I'm not sure how this would be done but I imagine PayPal would have a system in place to make this kind of transfer easy-ish?
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

You can add a paypal donation button to your website, or a real payment button. There's a manual about it on the paypal site. All you need is an account.

If you add a payment button, then you're basically an online shop, so you have to take care of your local laws about that - give your real name and address and such stuff.
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

Five bucks seems very reasonable. Would this be the whole animation or the basic setup? Is this really just one file? :shock:
And the usual proviso applies, right? (Eg., for learning purposes only, no sharing, no rendering for publication, etc.)
gleeful

Post by gleeful »

I, for one, would be interested in purchasing the file. PayPal sounds like a good way to go. I will watch this forum for an announcement when you have it set up.

Your work is very inspiring. It will be great to be able to look inside and see how you put your things together.

Good luck with this venture!
What if?
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

-removed-
Last edited by Mikdog on Thu May 06, 2010 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

-removed-
Last edited by Mikdog on Thu May 06, 2010 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

Seems to be working.

Kewl. I'll be rich, RICH! Well, I'm using a free demo from E-Junkie that'll expire in a week.

I've also included the license I'm using on the page:

http://www.bruandboegie.co.za/shop.php

If you're wondering what the files are, they're all for this animation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__S_CMgHBHg

Size of zipped files is about 380 kb.
gleeful

Post by gleeful »

I went to your link to purchase the files but could see no provision for downloading or otherwise acquiring the zip files. The links on the page lead only to the video itself, to Creative Commons, or to PayPal, or to your main website.

The PayPal link works fine. I had almost finished paying when I realized that I did not know how I was going to get the files.
What if?
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

Hi Gleeful. Thanks, I understand the download should start immediately or you get emailed the download link. Could you please try? One way or another I'll make sure you get the files, I promise.

If it'll make you more comfortable PM me your email address and I'll email the files first.
gleeful

Post by gleeful »

I knew I could trust someone who makes such great animations so I went ahead and made the PayPal purchase.

I immediately received an email that contained a link to a record of my purchase. This in turn contained another link for downloading the file.

I have already opened the file. WOW!! I am going to have a lot of fun learning how you do what you do with AS. I know that your skills and talent were not included in the files :wink: I just hope to learn more about Anime Studio by studying them. Thanks for making the files available.

I think you will have more sales if you explain the purchase and downloading process on the front page.

Good luck with the venture. All animators should have lots of money.
What if?
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

-edit-
Last edited by Mikdog on Mon May 17, 2010 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.