Three Particle-feature requests

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Hiddicop

Three Particle-feature requests

Post by Hiddicop »

Okay, I'm requesting three features that would be some of the must usefull thing I can think of at the moment. It would be wonderful and open up a new dimension of moho.

1. Depth-sorting in particles. As it is now the particles at front aren't necesssery renderd at front. This would be wonderful, but I'm not sure how hard it is to fix.

2. This feature should be alot easier. You should be able to have an layer within a particle-layer, and then have an option that is "don't use as particle". I want a static object in the particle-layer.

3. Depth-shooting particles. This feature isn't realy as necessary as the two above. But it would be great and make things alot better.

Is there any chance of these features coming up in a moho-update. The great thing is that you, with these features, could actually do great lighting. If you have an particle-layer with small dots that shoot in all directions. By depth-sorting in particle-layers and adding static layers you could make the light go in front of, and back of, a static object, and, by using masks, create shadows. The lighting effect would actually work great.