Okay Guys, I have a Question ^^~

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

gummi-bear-07

Okay Guys, I have a Question ^^~

Post by gummi-bear-07 »

>Sorry if its in the wrong place<

I cover my hair, due to religious beliefs, but my mates want me to cosplay with them.
What female characters (that don't show hair) in anime/manga can you think of?

Please help even if your unsure. (:

(eg. someone suggested Caster from Fate/Stay Night)
Thank you.
~gummi-chan
J. Baker

Post by J. Baker »

I'm not sure what "cosplay" is but if you can't come up with something, just create yourself as a character. ;)
Imago

Post by Imago »

Can you wear a wig or an hat to hide your hairs?
You can hide your head with a sort of bandanna, then wear the wig or the hat...
Sorry for my bad english... Q_Q
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

I think that if even your VIRTUAL characters need to echo your religious beliefs, than you really ought to get out more...
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

Get a life. And please get it somewhere else, as this isn't the right place for your question.
lwaxana

Post by lwaxana »

I think a wig or a hat would be the way to go if that works for you. If you wear a wig you could be pretty much any character. It's harder to think of people who wear big hats. Maybe Emma from the anime Emma or Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle. There's also characters who wear robes like the white or black mage from final fantasy. And with animal characters you can make a hood or a hat that looks like the animal's head. Just have fun with it! :D
Blighty

Post by Blighty »

This never used to happen on the 'Moho' forum!
NightmanGX

Post by NightmanGX »

For those who don't know what cosplaying is, it's this. Cosplaying is dressing up as a favorite character like princess leia or darth vader(witch is awesome), but its very big in the anime community of freakish fans.

http://aardvarks.files.wordpress.com/20 ... =450&h=562

THIS IS NOT AN ANIME FAN FORUM! STOP POSTING STUPID CRAP THAT HAS NO RELATION TO ANIMATION! (srry but i'm pissed, this forum used to be my home away from all the anime fan stuff)[/url]
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Anyway, I think we must maintain respect.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
lwaxana

Post by lwaxana »

Of course the thread would be better placed in "miscellaneous chit chat," and it's possible that the op doesn't realize this is a forum for anime studio animation software.

But in all fairness, it's not that surprising that people would become confused considering the current name and branding of the software as well as the fact that the forum headings do little to clear up the issue. Plus making her feel bad is not productive toward preventing someone else from coming and making the same mistake.
gummi-bear-07

Post by gummi-bear-07 »

I was tempted 2 leave for a moment if it werent for Iwaxanas post.
I did say sorry if its in the wrong place n I dont mind if its moved, I dont no the forum that well n I can only cum on so often.
I picked this forum thinkin it was an anime forum.. still.. I asked in my introduction, but only one person commented and it was just 'welcome' (I do appreciate it ^^).
Point isthat sum of u may chase away noobs, I dont no the ppl so I cant say more than my opinion atm but I also like animation so ill stay a wile
~gummi-chan