3D Layers Masking Preview

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Rai López

3D Layers Masking Preview

Post by Rai López »

It'll be very (RE-very) nice if we could preview masking when working with 3D layers... I'm wondering why is that not possible actually? I think that must exist a good reason for that, but I'd only like to know... cause when you do a preview (with Ctrl+P) this preview shows the image very quickly including masking in 3D layers; computers today are very powerfull (in general) and I think that an option in Display Setting for that it'll be very usefull for those that want use it and don't bother those that don't want (or need) it... well, now the question of a million dollars (sorry in advance): ...can we know (LM) if this will be possible in a near (or not near) future update? THANKS in advance too and BYE!
Last edited by Rai López on Sun May 08, 2005 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rai López

Re: 3D Layers Masking Preview

Post by Rai López »

Ramón López wrote:...can we know (LM) if this will be possible in a near (or not near) future update? THANKS in advance too and BYE!
Ramón López RE wrote: :?: ...can we know? CAN WE KNOW?? (LM)
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

ramón, you are always several steps advanced from all the simple men of this forum.

i ask the same (but just yesterday)
why we can't see the masks?
i'm now working with many masks inside 3d objets, and masks inside groups inside masks inside...
could be an option to see all the masks in real time?
(for example, the eyes of these guy are masked by the head... and i can't see them when animate. it's sad and frustrating and really slow to work)
ImageImage