Composting Anime Studio into video editors! (help)

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

aleXean

Composting Anime Studio into video editors! (help)

Post by aleXean »

http://www.cyberlink.com/products/power ... en_US.html

Hey, it's time for me to buy a cheap video editor that will get the job done for the time being when I am importing my image sequence. So far I have found this program and another Sony Vegas type program for about 50 $

But I want to make sure, can this program import still files from Anime Studio ( I know that answer, yes ) and can it match it up with the FPS so it works as an animation?

I am just double checking with everyone else out there.
Thanks!
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

I know that Blender has a non-linear editor and its FREE.
Magnatude

Post by Magnatude »

Sony Cinescore?

I'm actually using ASP as my compositing tool right now.
I've been rendering out 3D Carrara files into mov files with Alpha. ASP is awesome with the camera and Z positioning of layers, stick particles in between layers and give the camera a bit of angle for an ultra 3d effect.

I'll likely use Cinescore to mash all my ASP files together and use the ambient soundtrack to add a bit more color to the action, tho I already have a pro making a ambient music track for my current project... its great to add a bit more filler to the whole thing if you need it.

(I can't wait to get this thing finished so I can show it off)

The default Windows Movie maker makes a great free off-the-cuff scene compiler.

For Stills... perhaps Corel Draw X3, the Photopaint in X3 can open and edit and add frames to mov files. I've seen it for cheap in Staples and Futureshop.

EDIT: forgot to add Project Dogwaffle can do this too IIRC
livingos

Post by livingos »

I think you mean Sony Vegas Movie Studio, which is great for this kind of work. Cinescore is their soundtrack creation tool.

Movie Studio looks exactly like the pro Vegas product, but without a lot of the bells and whistles. You can do compositing of several layers of video and sound too.