Batch renderer

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

rylleman

Batch renderer

Post by rylleman »

I think it would be a good thing if the finished renders in the batch renderer wouldn't just dissapear from the list after they're finished, but rather that it would say "finished" or something after them. It would be much easier to keep track of the rendering process in larger productions then.
cribble

Re: Batch renderer

Post by cribble »

rylleman wrote:I think it would be a good thing if the finished renders in the batch renderer wouldn't just dissapear from the list after they're finished, but rather that it would say "finished" or something after them. It would be much easier to keep track of the rendering process in larger productions then.
I somewhat agree and disagree. Being removed from the list could be frustrating for someone who needs to make 2 exports of the same files in different formats. But maybe make it a tick box action that tells the batch renderer to remoive from list after render. I also agree with the "finished" (and the line of statements that could also be related in this subject), statement as it would help aid what's done and what's not done.
--Scott
cribble.net