Brushes? (Tutorial 2.5)

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

chocopaws

Brushes? (Tutorial 2.5)

Post by chocopaws »

Hello,

I'm a rather new user to AS. I bought the program about a month ago. I decided to go through the tutorials since AS looks a bit different than Flash.

In Tutorial 2.5 (Drawing / Brushes), they tell you to draw a few squiggly lines using the Freehand tool. Then, using the Select Shape tool, choose one of the wavy lines. It says to click in the Style window where it says "No Brush" and a brush dialog will come up. But... I can't find the "no brush" box. Can someone help me out? :)

chocopaws

Post by chocopaws »

The picture above is my AS application screen cap...

The picture here is from the Tutorial section of the AS User's Manual.

synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

If in doubt, look in the 'Product Comparison' in the help. The tutorials aren't always clear as to what features are only in AS Pro. Brushes are not available in AS Standard.
chocopaws

Post by chocopaws »

Oh! Well, that certainly clears things up. I wish the manual had been specific about it... I'm sure I'll come across a few other "discrepancies" as I go through the rest of the tutorials. I'll be sure to check out the product comparison chart before driving myself crazy looking for something that's not there. :D

Thanks for the help!
silverblue

Thank you

Post by silverblue »

I am so glad you posted this. Saved me additional time trying to figure out why I couldn't find the brushes. :shock: