motion blur problem

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

ralphrubbish

motion blur problem

Post by ralphrubbish »

hey, i have been messing with moho trying to animate a bee character for a 'spelling bee' game we're working on. i've come across a little problem though...when i animate the bee's wings with motion blur effects the bone dynamics no longer work properly. you can tell that the dynamics still have some effect on the bones, but its nowhere near the way it looks when you disable the layer effects. i don't know if this is something that has already been discussed or resolved, but i just ran across it today and was wondering if anyone else had noticed this or found a work around?
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

You're right - the combination of motion blur and bone dynamics currently doesn't work too well. Unfortunately, I don't have a workaround for you either. I'll think about it...
Tidou

Re: motion blur problem

Post by Tidou »

Hi,

As a new user of Anime Studio, I'm trying to animate bone dynamics with motion blur, but it doesn't work. I don't know if you plan to fix the problem since 2005 ? :?