load screen

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

tiannaidan

load screen

Post by tiannaidan »

I have looked through the manual on this and can't find anything on it.When I start AS the male character always loads when the program opens.Is there a way to set it so that a new blank screen will load instead of having to close the male character out everytime or even better to have it open with no files.That way I can open the project I want without having to close another one first.
Genete

Post by Genete »

Is there a "Startup" folder in your installation directory? Open it and you'll see the StartupFile.anme. Rename it and you'll get an empty new one when start up. To open your favorite template just rename it to that file and it will start up with the template.

BEWARE! doing that the time cursor will go to frame 1 and you'll have problems adding objects there.

That Winsor sample file is the most annoying and useless thing that Anime Studio has!

-G
tiannaidan

start up

Post by tiannaidan »

So I guess it's better to just continue doing the close and open process like I've been doing? Thanks
Genete

Re: start up

Post by Genete »

tiannaidan wrote:So I guess it's better to just continue doing the close and open process like I've been doing? Thanks
Just rename StarupFile.anme and don't replace it with your own template unless you know the drawback. It would create an empty file and the time cursor will be at frame 0.
-G