Tui Studios

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

chucky

Post by chucky »

Yeah... is your bro Nick *enway... editor at Disney... He left not long after I started... back in 2001.
We are twins but were about as similar as (but not to) the eddie murphy brothers in Bowfinger. I'd be the one who has to cross traffic. :wink:

Yeah that's right, he went to the states to work on the tinkerbell thing, now is working on "9" with Shane *cker and Ryan.
I sent you a pm btw, I would love to visit the croydon crib.
Patmals

Post by Patmals »

AngryMonster wrote:
Patmals wrote:Hi guys, great work from both you.

Having a nice Anzac day? sleeping in i hope

actuaaly, im a few stations away from Croydon.
Well if you ever find yourself chilling in the Croydon crib.. you should pop on up and see our humble studio... We are right next to the station.
Thank you very much for the invitation!
I will try and check out the crib sometime in the future :)
cheers
peeg

Post by peeg »

Your stuff is truly great,
I want to cry.

Px
Hand Drawn Illustration & Animation
www.handdrawn.co.uk
paul@handdrawn.co.uk
Springymajig

Post by Springymajig »

That's some pretty sweet animation, I like the lighting effects, makes it look really pro (lighting always helps for that kinda thing). I love the lip sync animation, the mouths are really cool.
AngryMonster

Post by AngryMonster »

Thanks Springymajig

The lighting effects were all created in After Effects. Most shots had 1 main ambient light and then each character would have 2-3 individual spot lights.

The Dialogue is all point motion. We tend not to use switch layers cause its not that much more effort to animate the points... You just need to control the 'inbetweens' manually otherwise the animation will look 'swimmy' The Dial was the very last thing we did... we were pushed for time at that stage...so its not perfect but we are happy with it.

:wink:

ps... checked out your site ... I like your styles!
Ashe Raven

Post by Ashe Raven »

Wow, I am totally amazed. I hope we can comapre notes sometime on our respective projects