In desperate need of animators

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

jotoonkid

Post by jotoonkid »

dueyftw wrote:You can write, now edit.
i am doing at the moment
dueytw wrote:The very first part where the scene ends into the white flash isn't bad, it's good.
Now add to it, WHAT HAPPEN NEXT? Are they transformed or is it the place and time?
Part of the editing is making sure it makes sense. I have that covered.
chucky

Post by chucky »

Use Celtx, it is very cool especially for collaboration.

Too many people expect artists and animators to work for nothing, they even will pretend they have a budget and extract as much as possible before the hapless creative fool has to move on to another commercial minefield.
Meanwhile these artists have to fork out for extortionately priced software (esp. PS and Painter) (anime not included of course) just to keep in the game.
Please jotoon, don't join the ranks of the exploiters,and don't rush into a project until you have some resources.
Good you luck (sincerely) on your project I hope it works out for everyone involved. :(
If however you get a budget, have a decent story and the art looks good you are welcome to give me a yell, I will gladly help out on that basis, if of course I am not too busy. :wink:
jotoonkid

Post by jotoonkid »

I have been using crossloop, to help people new to anime studio to learn, and then they can help with any projects that are running. I understand that this is a huge project, which is very unlikely to be completed, especially without a budget.

If the first episode ever gets completed, and put on YuTube, then I will make sure I put a link up here.
Tekime

Post by Tekime »

Being overly ambitious is where most great artists begin. jotoonkid - good luck. Seems like a lot of valuable but highly critical advice in this thread from folks used to commercial environments, take the good info and keep on trucking.
The argument software download deprive the software company of good income is quite frankly bogus.
OT, but I strongly disagree. As a developer and owner of a software firm I just want to ask you to really think about the impact of what you're telling people. This is a subject I have both thought about and dealt with on a very real level for years, and frankly however people rationalize it piracy DOES hurt someone.

If you can't even purchase software because of your location I can imagine the frustration though! It certainly isn't a clear cut issue.