Anime Studio Manual Arrives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

Amazon.com is pushing their credit card. Get the book for 30 dollars off. Then cut up a credit card , after all it is yours.

Dale
rplate

Post by rplate »

After reading the Fine Print I'm not so sure I would want their card. But, like you said you COULD cut it up.

Bob P

blacksunproject

Post by blacksunproject »

After reading the above about the amazon credit card, all I can say is ouch.

Gustavo
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

I didn't bother getting the card, the big down side is that you have to give out too much personal information. I have 30 dollars to spend on a a book. For anyone where 30 dollars is a issue, it is a way to get the book. And as far as the price, it is very reasonable, compared to other books that are covering Maya, Blender, Poser, Vue etc.

The key here is no annual fee. Cut up that sucker the day it arrives.

Dale
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

And then call them up and cancel it!
fugdabug

Post by fugdabug »

InfoCentral wrote:And then call them up and cancel it!
Better yet, DON'T get the card to begin with!!! It isn't Amazon that is dealing the card... it is their branding, but NOT their bank. Credit is not something to 'just sign up and cancel'. Don't work that way!!!
Homey don't play that... and neither should anyone else thinking of doing this method of 'saving a few bucks'. You could lose a lot more in the future doing that.
Don't sign up unless you intend to stick with it. AND it reeks havoc with your credit rating...
"'member boys and girls,...mr. Grenade is our friend and will protect us! BUT when we pull the pin on mr. Grenade, we want him over there with our enemies far awaaaay from us,.. because he isn't our friend any more!!!" -sum flung dung the wise.