AS animators in Orlando FL area?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

jhbmw007

AS animators in Orlando FL area?

Post by jhbmw007 »

I saw someone else post for LA so I figured I'd see if there are any AS users in my town?
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

No, I'm in Kingston NY, be passing your way to visit my snowbird parents in jan.

Dale
r3

i live in the kisimmee area

Post by r3 »

its not orlando but im close by,
r3

Post by r3 »

i live in the kisimmee area
mkelley

Post by mkelley »

About 40 minutes northwest (in Leesburg).

What did you have in mind? Some kind of meeting?

(One time I went to a meeting of 3D animators in Reno and found out that I knew so much more than they did that it wasn't even possible to have a meeting of minds. Considering how little I know about 2D, I suspect the opposite would be true here, but always willing to chat with fellow artists :>)
jhbmw007

Post by jhbmw007 »

I was just curious to see if there was anyone local, and maybe seeing if anyone is available to help out on stuff when I need it. The only problem is at the moment I mainly only do stuff for contests, and there's no guaranteed pay on that type of stuff... But there might be some paid jobs down the road.

I've had animations/ideas that I've wanted to do but just didn't have the time to animate it. It'd be nice if there was someone I could hand a half-finished project off to that could finish it up, and in return, I would give them part of the payments (if it's for a contest, then it would only be if it actually wins some money ;) )