Guide Sheets

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

bupaje

Guide Sheets

Post by bupaje »

I had an idea based on myles response to my request/comments in the scripting forum. I was thinking that if this is a good idea it might make a good community project at some point; idea is to create guide sheets i.e. facial expressions, or eyes, or mouths, hand positions, head shapes, dog heads or whatever and save them as images which can be then brought in as a layer and used to either draw new charcaters for those of us who need help or as a library of expressions for your regular characters. Layers can always be made invisible when rendering and even group multiple images as a sort of 'book'

I downloaded a free image from http://www.cartoonconnections.com and made a mockup to give you an idea what I meant.

http://stormvisions.com/moho/guide_sheet_idea_1.jpg

If useless -ignore my drivel. If useful maybe we could make a template and those who are inclined and we could contribute now and again some of these guide sheets.
Max Power

Post by Max Power »

This is a good idea. I myself am no artist, and i realized that I would need a sheet of expressions, like yours, for every character in my cartoon.

I was figuring that I would then make switch layers in the face for those extreme emotions that I couldnt hit with bone tweeking.

Any way some stuff like this would be a good template for many users to start their projects with. I will contribute to it however I can.

Max Power
tahititoon

Post by tahititoon »

the same thing for me,
i am working on it, to have a library of expression and be using for any character.
if it is possible to do it, it will be great.

tahititoon
designer from tahiti