A tutorial on character drawing in AS (level: beginner)

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Mohlar

Post by Mohlar »

Really interesting - it would be even better if the movies could be downloaded as mpegs, avis or movs to be watched offline or dipped into as and when necessary.
Once, I saw myself in a mirror.
Or did I?
kevin

Post by kevin »

I use a Mac too and can't see your tutorial. Sure would like to. Can't even download it. Have you considered putting it into a different format like Flash or Quicktime?
ingie01

Post by ingie01 »

Thank you Dr.Nick. A welcome addition to this fine bunch of people here.
Great tutorial. Makes me greedy for more.( typical eh what?)
You'll know when you get there! My Dad
superanimatrix

Post by superanimatrix »

WOW :shock: I am amazed. I have had ASP for about 2 weeks now and have been pulling my hair out. I use to have an afro but now I look like Dr Phil :lol: I hate text tutorials so much so that is why I am so happy someone gave me the link to this thread. I am so ready to get started animating with this software. I wish you would do a series of video tutorials from start to finish but I am happy with what you have made. The only part I wish you would have done was finished it off on how you animated it. Thanks Doc and I look forward to more fantastic video lessons. It also would be great if you would make them in quicktime (MOV) so we can have them saved and watch them even off line, you can do that with Camtasia software. :D

- London Lyric
SuperAnimatrix.com