Problem using "Padsound" script.

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Bee-ruce2

Problem using "Padsound" script.

Post by Bee-ruce2 »

Hi. I've never used the "padsound" script before but was trying it out today and I find when I click on Scripts-padsound in the AS menu...that all my .wav files in the import menu are "greyed out" preventing me from selecting them and importing. Was wondering why this does'nt work. I'm using a Mac in case that makes a difference. Thanks.
rplate

Re: Problem using "Padsound" script.

Post by rplate »

Bee-ruce2 wrote:Hi. I've never used the "padsound" script before but was trying it out today and I find when I click on Scripts-padsound in the AS menu...that all my .wav files in the import menu are "greyed out" preventing me from selecting them and importing. Was wondering why this does'nt work. I'm using a Mac in case that makes a difference. Thanks.
I think you're out of luck. Padsound doesn't work on a Mac. See this thread...
Bee-ruce2

Post by Bee-ruce2 »

Thanks for the info........too bad, hopefully the next version of AS will fix that bug along with Macs not being able to import multiple images ......or being able to use the image texture function.
F.M.

Post by F.M. »

If you mean a sequence of single images, there is a script to import them, and it works on the Mac.
"and then Man created god!"
ulrik

Post by ulrik »

F.M. wrote:If you mean a sequence of single images, there is a script to import them, and it works on the Mac.
I have mac too, and I'm not able to load a sequence of images, only one by one. What script do you use for that? I have 2 lua scripts installed and neither one of them is working, the "load images" prompt is greyed out.

I'm using osx 10.4.9 ppc
F.M.

Post by F.M. »

I am still using Moho on a Mac with OSX 10.3.9 the script is js_image_sequence.lua I don't know who wrote it, but maybe doing a search of the forum. HTH
"and then Man created god!"
ulrik

Post by ulrik »

F.M. wrote:I am still using Moho on a Mac with OSX 10.3.9 the script is js_image_sequence.lua I don't know who wrote it, but maybe doing a search of the forum. HTH
You're right FM, on moho it's working, but not in AS, maybe I should go back and work with Moho untill it will be fixed in AS