Contest results on their way

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

kdiddy13

Contest results on their way

Post by kdiddy13 »

Hi all!

Thank you for everyone who entered the first Moho Animation Contest. There was quite a bit of enthusiasm for it, even from people who weren't able to enter this one. I'm hoping that early next year we can announce another contest (possibly of a smaller scale).

The audience choice poll has closed and the winner is.....

nobudget's "Number 5 is Alive"! Congratulations, nobudget, for his nicely done film, combining live action and Moho animation in a way that suprised many of us!

If you haven't seen it yet, here's a link to the original post:
http://www.lostmarble.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=677

The judge awards will be posted later today or tomorrow (I'm having a little trouble rounding up the judges to sit down and watch the films at the moment :) ). I will be posting the results as soon as they've made their final decision.

Again, thank you for every one's hard work on their entries. I know that I learned something new from many of your animations. I think we all benefited from your labors.

Kdiddy
________
Juggalos
Last edited by kdiddy13 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
kilerant

Re: Contest results on their way

Post by kilerant »

kdiddy13 wrote:The judge awards will be posted later today or tomorrow (I'm having a little trouble rounding up the judges to sit down and watch the films at the moment :) ). I will be posting the results as soon as they've made their final decision.
I think that everybody is waiting for the results :o
Hiddicop

Post by Hiddicop »

I think that everybody is waiting for the results
I don't know about everybody, but I'm sure waiting... :roll:

I'm getting a bit worried about our dear Kdiddy13. Haven't seen him for a while. Hope nothings happend to him, cause then we'll never find out who's the winner. :P
nobudget

Post by nobudget »

Thanks to the people for watching, enjoying and voting for my entry. I hoped there would be more votes in total though. It's nice to win but I'd think there would be more active forum visitors :?

By the way, I didn't vote myself since I had an entry and one single vote could tip the balance a lot either way.

So now to the "pro" judges, I'm curious to find out what they think but in the end the audience vote is most important for me so I'm happy already :D

Reindert.
www.nobudgetvideo.com
kdiddy13

Post by kdiddy13 »

My apologies on the long wait for the judges. It's turning out to be a much busier time at work than I had planned on when I choose the end date. The results will be coming shortly. I promise!
________
EXPERT INSURANCE