Cartoon for the contest

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

DetoNaToR

Cartoon for the contest

Post by DetoNaToR »

Here's my latest animation made with Anime Studio. I made it for one contest called "Safe internet". The main character reads an advertisement in the newspaper that if he visits the website below he is going to win a prize. When he opens that website he's shocked and you will see his reaction. In the end of the cartoon text says that you shouldn't believe in all naive advertisements and protect yourself and your family while browsing the internet, because the same thing which happened to the character may happen to you.

Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOsNeCYtGes

Thanks.
Genete

Post by Genete »

I like the animation and the drawings but I think I have missed something from the message. Perhaps the details on what he saw in the webpage mut be more evident.
BTW did you won the contest?
DetoNaToR

Post by DetoNaToR »

The message in the screen: Page will be loaded in: (3 2 1)seconds. Contest have just started, so no results yet. :)
animations4you

Post by animations4you »

I liked the sequence with the alarm clock. It was a detail... why not show some more details?
The tongue of the man... before the computer screen... perhaps....
And the bottle beside the bed... only the bottle... perhaps....
I liked the alarm clock and I belive details can make your story better... or am I wrong?

And sometimes you are using shadows... Why not always? Perhaps not!

And you are fond of zooming... well... sometimes I believe you do not have to zoom... it can be a manner....

And why not make the opposite?
Telling censoring is bad!
Telling the ones using Internet just for making money... are the bad ones.. censoring all wrong doings... so people do not understand... just want the funny things,... dumbing down people... dumbing down... that is the really bad thing with Internet... and controlling... we have to beware of this system... Google soon knowing so much about every individual... so beware of Google!!!

Internet can never be safe - it is about control and you cannot know the controllers - being in for the money.

I believe dialectics can be good for analyzing and composing. Have a look:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialectics
Perhaps you can find something... useful in it... who knows?
:roll: