Fill effect "spots" and "dirty" moves wh

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Genete

Fill effect "spots" and "dirty" moves wh

Post by Genete »

Hi!
I've realized that "spot" and "dirty" fill effects "moves" when you zoom in or out.

¿Is there any way to avoid it?

Thanks in advance.

Genete
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

sorry, but i must reply in spanish...
hola gente, ¿qué tal?
¿te refieres a eso de que los bordes y los efectos de sombra se vuelven más gordos o más delgados de repente, de salto, cierto?
bueno, esto es una tremenda pifia del moho y creo que ha sido discutida varias veces, por el momento, la única solución posible es quitar el ticket a Scale compensation en los Layer settings.
el resultado es que ahora la sombra o el efecto va a ser siempre del mismo grosor, no importa a la distancia que esté de la cámara. no es lo ideal, pero bueno, algo es algo.
ok, voy a tratar de hacerlo en inglés ahora, a ver cómo me va.

hi genete, how are you? (...)
this is a problem which can be solved deactivating the "scale compensation" in "layer settings". now the shadow and the effects will have always the same size even if they are close or far to the camera.
Genete

Post by Genete »

Hi selgin! how is going everythig? I'm fine thanks. I hope you are now starting to enjoy a beautiful mediterranean weather summer. :)
(joder como se olvida el ingles del bueno...)
Not the shadow effect, but the points (puntos si lo tienes traducido) and the dirty (manchado) fill efects are the problems for me.
The problem is not that the size changes so quick or suddenly. The problem is that it "moves". So although the shape is not moved when you zoom in or out the fill effect moves.
Let me show an example:
http://www.lostmarble.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6557

In my post the filling (both) of the walll shapes moves... The points seems to walk like worms...
I suppouse it is the same problem that you have explained to me.
Only wanted to know if there is a solution more than deactivating scale compensation.

Thankyou very much for your interest.

I still being here testing Moho (v5.4 for linux) and enjoying make my own shorts. Although i'm not a good drawer... :wink:

Best
Genete
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

...Ya, y esa no es más que otra gran pifia del Moho, sí... Y aunque no lo creas la solución a ese problema con los "Fill Effects" es bien sencilla, tan sencilla como no usarlos... y asín no tendrás problema, ves que fácil, jaja... :? Bueno, el caso es que eso lleva así de mal desde que el Moho es Moho (bueno, fue...) y la unica solución para conseguir tales efectos de relleno es usar Image Layers y Masking tal que así, no es una buena solución, para mi almenos, pero sí la única... SALUDOS! :)