My First Animation (After One Week of Learning Anime Studio)

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

slnew

My First Animation (After One Week of Learning Anime Studio)

Post by slnew »

Hi guys,

Just want to say hi and let you know that I am so happy to be part of this community. I would also like to share with you my first ever animation work. It was part of a live action short film. I was really happy to be able to come up with something within the time table set after just 2 days of reading and repeating the tutorials. After that it was 5 days of work on Anime Studio Pro and a little bit of Illustrator and After Effects. Cheers.

Here's the link:

http://www.foxatomic.com/#PAGE_101:movi ... ie_id=1301
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

Wow! After one week of trying out AS? That's impressive. The animation sequence is great but I liked the whole film too. Like a stylish nightmare :) Great stuff!
slnew

Post by slnew »

AmigaMan wrote:Wow! After one week of trying out AS? That's impressive. The animation sequence is great but I liked the whole film too. Like a stylish nightmare :) Great stuff!
Cheers, AmigaMan. I am glad you like the short film.
Genete

Post by Genete »

Can you post it in other format?. I could not see the movie because most recent versin of flash for linux does no read your link. I use linux hehe :wink:
slnew

Post by slnew »

Genete wrote:Can you post it in other format?. I could not see the movie because most recent versin of flash for linux does no read your link. I use linux hehe :wink:
Thanks for suggesting me to post it here. Other wise I wouldn't have learnt how to download the FLV file from that website and convert it to a movie using QT Pro. Luckily I tried QT Pro before getting other converter. So here's the file. Encoded with H.264 Codec.

Here's a lettle update. The film is now hosted at Foxatomic, and due to copyright issue, I wouldn't want to host this file my self. So it's back to FLV file I am afraid.

http://www.foxatomic.com/#player:AssetId=5692