my first and test animation with moho

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

binus

my first and test animation with moho

Post by binus »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_edy5Pq4hE

my first work with moho. pls have ur comments
Genete

Post by Genete »

:) Positive: Good drawings and design for firts AS/Moho Project. Good character set up and links movement (smooth)
:( Negative: walk cicle of monkey could be improved. Right leg slides over the grass. See some tutorials in the forum to improve it.

Anyway good. :D

Please add your comment to my previous topic "My first animation". I'm also a begginer.
Thanks.
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

good first animation. i think that for make a better walkcycle, you must use lock bone. see around in the forum, there are some tutorials that can helps you (i wrote one, but it's in spanish).
Genete wrote:Sorry for my terrible english.
ok. i forgive you. :)
Genete

Post by Genete »

Hola selgin. ¿Porque no le echas un vistazo a mi post y me comentas el minivideo que he hecho?
Gracias

good first animation. i think that for make a better walkcycle, you must use lock bone. see around in the forum, there are some tutorials that can helps you (i wrote one, but it's in spanish).

Genete wrote:
Sorry for my terrible english.
ok. i forgive you.
Yo tambien te perdono. :wink:
HOYBOYS

Post by HOYBOYS »

Hi BIBUS...that's a pretty COOL MONKEY you have there. Would be good as a Main Character...like the way he walks....he's got some style...Keep em coming.....The HOYBOYS! :D :D
HAVE A LAUGH ON US! at www.hoyboys.net
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

Yeah. COol monkey. Like the attitude in his walk.
binus

Post by binus »

Thanks for all your coments and suggestions. Actually this is not a part of any animation work nor I am planning to use the character for any such work. I had done it just to learn how to work with moho and to be frank I think it is one of the best software for 2d animation.

I am running an animation studio and we are using Toonboom for all our productions for the last 2 years, recently i heard about moho and thought just have a try so I downloaded a demo version and was going thru it. I was wondering why I was so late to know about such a great software. Now I am planning to get a full version of Anime Studio soon before we start our next production, may be before that I have to gothru moho in detail.

Thanks for Lost Marble for coming with such a great solution for 2d animation.