Just Got My Copy

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Patmals

Post by Patmals »

Its strange..it worked fine after the second time for me..
Fahim

registration issue

Post by Fahim »

Hi guys,

If you have trouble registering the product please be sure to send your emails to the e frontier support email, as we register folks there. The email address is http://www.e-frontier.com/go/emailtech

I'll look into it and see what registration issues there may be.

Thanks,

Fahim
Last edited by Fahim on Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AllenC

Post by AllenC »

Yeah, maybe the server is overloaded there too. D.K. and J.Baker seem to be having the same issue as me. I've tried to register it about 8 times now, I'll wait until tomorrow to try again.

So you and D.K. are in Aussie, eh? I don't think there are any Moho/Anime Studio Users near me. I'm in a tiny as hell town in Northwestern Pennsylvania, USA. The land of Lake Effect snow and Cows! LOL

Last winter we got 171 inches of snow. The good thing about that, since I don't ski, is that I'll be inside working in Anime Studio!

AllenC
Patmals

Post by Patmals »

Thanks Fahim! I hope the other guys sort the reg problem without having to hassle you :)

Just a question though regarding the website. The second poser video doesnt seem to work for me.. it says the file size is 27 megs but it the download size is about 13 megs. I tried it in both IE and Firefox.

BUT..when i try to open the file, i cannot. the first file is fine, so i do not think it is codecs.
Patmals

Post by Patmals »

AllenC wrote:
Yeah, maybe the server is overloaded there too. D.K. and J.Baker seem to be having the same issue as me. I've tried to register it about 8 times now, I'll wait until tomorrow to try again.

So you and D.K. are in Aussie, eh? I don't think there are any Moho/Anime Studio Users near me. I'm in a tiny as hell town in Northwestern Pennsylvania, USA. The land of Lake Effect snow and Cows! LOL

Last winter we got 171 inches of snow. The good thing about that, since I don't ski, is that I'll be inside working in Anime Studio!

AllenC
I would love to see snow again... i first saw it in Japan.. stupid enough i was about to board the plane back home and it started.. i was waiting to see it too..

But i finally got to play in the snow when i was in Holland during christmas..

I love snow but i know it can be very haphazard..
AllenC

man oh, man...lol

Post by AllenC »

It is late, I am tired...it must not be my day.

Fahim, thank you so much for your prompt response on the registration issue we have been discussing here in the forum. I attempted to send a message via the email you posted: support@e-frontier.com and the message kicked back saying there was no such inbox/account.

I'll go to the e-frontier web and try from there...lol

TIA,
AllenC

P.S. I like snow too, Patmals, but it can get to be old come March around here...lol
Sequent

Re: Just Got My Copy

Post by Sequent »

That additional software offer is fantastic. An opportunity for Moho users to get some excellent programs at exceptional prices. I definitely hope to take advantage for the items that I don't already have.

Thanks very much for that Mike and Fahim!!!

:D 8) :lol:
imekon

Post by imekon »

I must have got in before the rush - ordered it direct from e-frontier and downloaded it pretty quickly. Been wading through the tutorials.

My interest in Anime Studio was the vector drawing/animation - I already have Xara eXtreme, a very capable vector drawing package but no animation. So Anime Studio looked like what I've been looking for, and it certainly seems to be living up to that.

e-frontier's website for Anime Studio seems a bit lacking in places - tried to register but got dumped on the general product page. Also, there's just one tutorial - importing Poser 6 objects into AS. I'm on the Content Paradise forum for AS but it's pretty empty right now, until I descovered this forum, Moho and its origins.
Reality Bites
Patmals

Post by Patmals »

Hi Sequent,

Yup, alhtough i already had own manga studio ex and shade standard, i only had poser 5 and poser 6 for 99 bucks sounds good to me!
Patmals

Post by Patmals »

imekon wrote:I must have got in before the rush - ordered it direct from e-frontier and downloaded it pretty quickly. Been wading through the tutorials.

My interest in Anime Studio was the vector drawing/animation - I already have Xara eXtreme, a very capable vector drawing package but no animation. So Anime Studio looked like what I've been looking for, and it certainly seems to be living up to that.

e-frontier's website for Anime Studio seems a bit lacking in places - tried to register but got dumped on the general product page. Also, there's just one tutorial - importing Poser 6 objects into AS. I'm on the Content Paradise forum for AS but it's pretty empty right now, until I descovered this forum, Moho and its origins.
Hello Imekon,

Im glad you like AS, I think the tutorials will increase in time.
Did you draw your Avatar? its nice! was it made in AS or Xara?
imekon

Post by imekon »

Im glad you like AS, I think the tutorials will increase in time.
Did you draw your Avatar? its nice! was it made in AS or Xara?
Not mine, it came from "clanbob", an online comic called "Life of Riley". Seems to have dropped off the net.
Reality Bites
p6r

Post by p6r »

After a few hours NO e-mail from content paradise to finish my registration and to download anime studio pro !!! :twisted:

I have written to e-frontier as fahim said... Hope it's OK !?!
TDR

Post by TDR »

As an owner of most of their other products, this is just about as I expected from e-frontier, people having tons of problems with the web site, etc. I didn't get anything emailed to me as a Moho owner, and don't really expect to. I'm sure it will be a long drawn out procedure with tech support... bleh.

I'm not sure it is worth it. I think I'll pretend the current version of Moho is the last.

Not too impressed. Good luck Lost Marble.
Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

It seems designing and maintaining a solid and scalable website is a skill only few people have mastered.

I'll give them some time to get their act together. Until then, I'll get my support through this forum.
BA

Re: uhgg! lol

Post by BA »

AllenC wrote: I feel like a kid on xmas morning trying to open a package that is locked up...lol
And now, the end of the joke:

you finally get the package open, and inside is the exact same sweater that you're already wearing. Except the tag is different, and it cost your parents twice as much as what you paid for it.

The new content library is a mess, no offence to anyone who contributed to it. It's a big jumble of stuff in various stages of completion, hardly labelled, very tricky to find anything that's much more useful than the original content that was included with moho. If this program wants to be seen as more of a pro app and less of a hobbyist toy, they may want to consider coming up with a more professional content package. As it is, it doesn't give the best impression of what this amazing program can do.

Unless someone can point out a real improvement that 5.5 has over 5.4, I'm sticking with MOHO until version 6 comes out.
Create cartoon characters and comics in minutes: www.bitstrips.com