Not really a proper animation but

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

cribble

Not really a proper animation but

Post by cribble »

I haven't shown you guys anything in months, possibly a year now. It's not like i was lazy, i actually had to give up animating to get my college course work done and hence put all projects to a stand still. I'm now starting fresh as well as picking up some client work now.

The audio was from a party, just went round recording conversations i had with people and used this clip.

watch it

I did this at the same party
--Scott
cribble.net
jorgy

Post by jorgy »

This is a really choice piece of dialogue. There's something about real people talking, isn't there? Oh, to be able to write naturally like that.

So did she go in with you? Were you quiet? Did your parents give you a bollocking?

Oh yeah, the animating. I thought the simple style worked, especially the eyebrows. Thanks for sharing with us. You should do it more often.

jorgy
HOYBOYS

Post by HOYBOYS »

Hey CRIBBLE...Your Animation is NICE, SIMPLE and EFFECTIVE.....I liked the subdued colors and also the conversation was really Natural...wanted to see them go into the Bird House....Keep up the good work and let's see some more........ :D :D
HAVE A LAUGH ON US! at www.hoyboys.net
recep

Post by recep »

i liked its very nice. excellent :wink:
nam-ı nişane kalmadı faslı bahardan / biz reşatında gamında rüzgerın görmüşüz...
GoChris1

Post by GoChris1 »

As a boy from Indiana in the USA, I can tell you that I never get tired of hearing English accents. They may sound boring to you, but to my ears they are exotic and fun. They don't even have to be saying anything clever.

The cartoon was funny. I encourage you to do something with that avatar of yours... I think that design is very appealing, and now in my mind it fits with those voices.

Keep making cartoons,
GoChris
cribble

Post by cribble »

woops, sort of forgot about this. Thanks for everyones comments.

Haven't replied in a while because i've just started an fda digital design course. So i'm going to be busy with that. I think you guys should expect some more shorts, until i find time to make something full.

Thanks
--Scott
cribble.net