That is Moho or Traditional 2D (La reina Soulei)

(This forum has been closed. Please use the General Moho Discussion forum.)

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

Sparky

That is Moho or Traditional 2D (La reina Soulei)

Post by Sparky »

Hello people...
I have a little discusion with a job colegue.
He say that film (La reina Soulei) is make in Moho. But I think that is incredible and that isn´t possible (So... maybe is possible... but, I think that is too much expensive and too much work when is easy and fast if you only drawn )
I know that the other animation of that firma are in Moho, but the trickfilm, I think is traditional animation.
It is the people which have did the pepsi spot... they are very good in your work... but... the trickfilm is french, and I think that firma only have did the postproduction and few animation that the french told it.
But... I don´t know... and I think... but... what if is Moho? that.. incredible.

Resumiendo.... Que si es Moho, lo flipo de verdad. Yo creo que es animacion tradicional. Dibujando puro y duro. Como toda la vida. Pero mi companyero de trabajo insiste en que eso es Moho, porque esa empresa trabaja con Moho, aunque con base de buenos animadores tradicionales.

VAmos, hagan sus apuestas senyores.

www.greykid.com
spoooze!

Re: That is Moho or Traditional 2D (La reina Soulei)

Post by spoooze! »

Sparky wrote:Hello people...
I have a little discusion with a job colegue.
He say that film (La reina Soulei) is make in Moho. But I think that is incredible and that isn´t possible (So... maybe is possible... but, I think that is too much expensive and too much work when is easy and fast if you only drawn )
I know that the other animation of that firma are in Moho, but the trickfilm, I think is traditional animation.
It is the people which have did the pepsi spot... they are very good in your work... but... the trickfilm is french, and I think that firma only have did the postproduction and few animation that the french told it.
But... I don´t know... and I think... but... what if is Moho? that.. incredible.

Resumiendo.... Que si es Moho, lo flipo de verdad. Yo creo que es animacion tradicional. Dibujando puro y duro. Como toda la vida. Pero mi companyero de trabajo insiste en que eso es Moho, porque esa empresa trabaja con Moho, aunque con base de buenos animadores tradicionales.

VAmos, hagan sus apuestas senyores.

www.greykid.com
The character animation is all created in Moho.
James :taz:
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

What? Why? When? :shock:

But the really question is: HOW? but... HOW can they made?
that is whooooouuuuu
Inkling_Studio

Post by Inkling_Studio »

http://www.lostmarble.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3814
According to the GreyKid folks, 90% of the animation you see there was done in Moho. Here are some specifics:

This is the work done in Moho:

COMMERCIALS:

Pepsi: (Character animation in Moho)

Unicum Idents: (It's a mixture of hand drawn and Moho. The 3 guys heads
popping out from the side and the 3 guys holding the '3' cards)

Unicum Inflagranti: (again a mixture of Traditional 2d and Moho)

Unicum Playboy: (again a mixture of Traditional 2d and Moho)

FEATURES:

La Reine Soleil: (All character animation in Moho)

PROJECTS:

Gone In 60 Seconds: (All character animation in Moho)

SERVICES:

'Fosters' Cartoon Network Ident: (All character animation in Moho)

2-4-2 Dance Test: (All character animation in Moho)

Monster Mash (Pink freak & Shrek): (All chracter animation done in Moho)

Egg Bike: (All character animation done in Moho)

A Dogs Life: (All character animation done in Moho)

PSP: (All character animation done in Moho)
Fazek

Post by Fazek »

A Dogs Life: (All character animation done in Moho)
That's NOT TRUE. Greykid works in Budapest, Hungary and I know they are using Moho so much, but I think many of the above films are used basically Animo and Toonz. But this special one is a scanned hand-drawn animation on paper, painted and composited with Firka by myself and directed by Ferenc Rofusz. Moho not touched this film (A Dogs Life) at all. As far as I know, Greykid added only the voices for the characters on the English soundtrack.

The La Reina soulei is a traditional hand-drawn animation on paper, maybe Moho used in the post-production, but I don't think so.
- - - Fazek