links,(unwanted) lines and bears..oh my =P

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

D.C.I

links,(unwanted) lines and bears..oh my =P

Post by D.C.I »

Heres a couple of things i'v been working on the last couple of days.
Firstly i was thinking of creating my own version of "goldie locks and the 3 bears" with a bit of a twist, hopefully not the usual cliche of the bears eating goldie locks or something.
well anyways this is baby bear(sorry bout the size):
i have him rigged with some bones and swith layers tho i cant seem to get rid of the line at the side of his lip were the 2 layers overlap.
still needs some work, not happy with his arm and overall needs some more shading.
Secondly today i started on making my own version of link from the legand of zelda seriese on nintendo.
He's only just started really havent even given him a hand yet.
His head,hat,eyes,body and legs are on switch layers, then bound to bones. Kinda restricts the flexibility a little but his arm is with flexible binding. Still needs a lot of work but its all fun. =D
and heres a very bad quality clip just for the hell of it =)

J. Baker

Post by J. Baker »

Nice work! I like your drawing style. I couldn't view the clip as I'm on linux right now and there's only flash 7 for linux but will check it out later. ;)
HOYBOYS

Post by HOYBOYS »

VERY NICE ARTWORK!....Great expressions for Baby Bear... We like the Huge Bobi-pin...Also like the EYES on the little green guy...and your use of the BIG LINES...Excellent!...now we know who to COPY from!!!...Keep up the GREAT WORK and All the Best to GLASOW from CANADA and The HOYBOYS! :D :D
HAVE A LAUGH ON US! at www.hoyboys.net
Bones3D

Post by Bones3D »

Stephen Colbert would be proud. :D
8==8 Bones 8==8
D.C.I

Post by D.C.I »

*wonders*
um not sure if this is a stupid question but, why would Stephen Colbert be proud?