*UPDATED 3/1/19* Layer Shortcuts tool

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Greenlaw

Re: *UPDATED 3/1/19* Layer Shortcuts tool

Post by Greenlaw »

Ha, ha...brilliant! Thanks for sharing the idea. I can see myself possibly using that. :wink:
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

BTW, for the time being, I stopped using Layer Shortcuts, and went back to using Alt + R-click to select layers in the Workspace.

Unfortunately, this method doesn't work so well for Switch Layers when the Switch Layer contains groups, even with Alt + Shift + R-click to select the parent group because the Switch layer is next group layer above that.

One thing I really liked about about using Layer Shortcuts was that I could easily and reliably select any Switch Layer and have it load into the Switch Selection window.

I haven't given up on Layer Shortcuts though...looking forward to the fix! 😸
Damon_lai

Post by Damon_lai »

synthsin75 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:35 pm This is a major update to a quick tool I wrote for a request Victor made here: http://www.lostmarble.com/forum/viewtop ... 51#p186251

This update is the same link: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=down ... yf2lql7JMx
Latest version: 2.6

With this tool selected you can assign keyboard shortcuts to instantly select specific layers. [[I've disabled keyboard shortcuts for now. This avoids errors in v13.5, until I can fix them. Workspace buttons will work without any errors.]]
I have installed the v2.6 on Moho 14.1 MacOS. There are no available shortcuts in the dropdown and the "assign" is always in gray.

Is the keyboard shortcut still disabled by now?

Thanks.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

There are no plans to reintroduce that feature in the foreseeable future.