New script to import layout from Spine JSON (Affinity, Krita, Spine, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Gimp etc.)

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Daxel

Re: New script to import layout from Spine JSON (Affinity, Krita, Spine, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Gimp etc.)

Post by Daxel »

Steve Matthew wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:54 am It's fascinating to hear about your diverse experience with animation tools! I totally get the appeal of a hybrid approach, combining the best of both sprite and skeletal systems. The balance between interactivity and performance optimization is crucial.

It sounds better than it is. I was just fooling around with many technologies as a student, and as a person with ADD in general. Does not being a person help you concentrate? Because your text is detected as AI generated.
Belgarath

Re: New script to import layout from Spine JSON (Affinity, Krita, Spine, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Gimp etc.)

Post by Belgarath »

I have edited Steve Matthew's post to remove an embedded link.
Panha

Post by Panha »

Hi, I followed the tutorial, but it did not work. I got this error message when I tried use the script to import from the Affinity Photo 2.4,