Drawing Sketches with Moho

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Gaucho

Re: Drawing Sketches with Moho

Post by Gaucho »

NanotechBeasts wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:29 pm I am glad you mentioned this. I like drawing in moho/anime studio pro as well! I was a Photoshop person before when it came to computer art. I was only familiar with pixel art and did 95 percent of my sketches with paper and pencils. When I realized I was going have to start using vectors I tried using Adobe Illustrator and absolutely hated it. I thought moho/anime studio pro was going to be just as terrible but I was pleasantly surprised. It's so easy to shape things. It almost feels like I am working construction paper that molds like 2d clay. I find myself using it more than Photoshop know. I am currently still on anime studio but look forward to update to Moho when I have the funds.

Your Art Reel is Beautiful!
Thank you NanotechBeasts for your kind words!

Yes, drawing in Moho Pro has its own unique feel and result, somewhere between “drawing & sculpting” and takes a little practice to adjust.

You will be really pleased and surprised at how much better Moho Pro 14 is from Anime Studio.. I hope you are able to make the upgrade transition soon. It is definitely worth it!
NanotechBeasts

Post by NanotechBeasts »

I look forward to it! Hopefully by this summer or next year!
Gaucho

Post by Gaucho »

The Tire Guy