Styles gone.

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

NealF

Styles gone.

Post by NealF »

Hi.

I just got Moho Pro 14. It came with a bunch of styles and I was using them a while with a few different files.
Now I opened one of the files I was working on and the styles are no longer there.

Did I push the wrong button? :D
Greenlaw

Re: Styles gone.

Post by Greenlaw »

The default styles are loaded from a file when you create a new project file. After these styles are loaded, they can be edited and removed like any style, so maybe you accidentally chose Delete Unused styles and removed them from the project.

You can bring the default styles back into the project by selecting File>Import>Moho Styles... and loading this file:

C:\Program Files\Moho\Moho 14\Resources\Support\Common\Styles\StartupStyles.mohostyle

If you need to do this often, you can copy this file to a more easily accessible location. Optionally, you can add a project containing the Styles to the Styles area in the Library window and then drag them into your active project.

Hope this helps.
SimplSam

Post by SimplSam »

Along the same lines...

You could create and save a new empty doc (which will have all default styles), then File > Import > Moho Styles and select that new doc.
Moho 14.1 » Win 11 Pro 64GB » NVIDIA GTX 1080ti 11GB
Moho 14.1 » Mac mini 2012 8GB » macOS 10.15 Catalina
Tube: SimplSam

Sam
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

Ah! Nice one, SimplSam! :D
NealF

Post by NealF »

Great!