Fairy Tale Character Moho Test

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Panha

Fairy Tale Character Moho Test

Post by Panha »

Just a try of drawing Moho Vector Tools to draw the character. I normally work with PSD more than vector. :D
Link: https://youtu.be/PRr0tNqUMaA
[youtube]https://youtu.be/PRr0tNqUMaA[/youtube]
NanotechBeasts

Re: Fairy Tale Character Moho Test

Post by NanotechBeasts »

Looks very good. I only found the face at 0:10 a little jarring.
Panha

Post by Panha »

NanotechBeasts wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:33 am Looks very good. I only found the face at 0:10 a little jarring.
Thank you. I am just testing and finding my way around for better way to rig characters in vectors. ❤️
NanotechBeasts

Post by NanotechBeasts »

I think you're doing very well.
I grew up on the Photoshop and traditional drawing. When I started to get into animation I tried a Adobe illustrator because I figured I could download the vectors into an animation program and I hated it. When I got anime studio pro aka moho I thought I would hate the vectors in it too but I have actually found myself enjoying it more than Photoshop. Main thing is labeling all your labels and photos. Your characters look great. The mouth animation just looked odd on 0.10.

Your animation test also shows how much emotion you can get from mostly one angle. Your character isn't boring in any moment. There are a lot of animations that look stiff, yours isn't one of them
Panha

Post by Panha »

NanotechBeasts wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:21 pm I think you're doing very well.
I grew up on the Photoshop and traditional drawing. When I started to get into animation I tried a Adobe illustrator because I figured I could download the vectors into an animation program and I hated it. When I got anime studio pro aka moho I thought I would hate the vectors in it too but I have actually found myself enjoying it more than Photoshop. Main thing is labeling all your labels and photos. Your characters look great. The mouth animation just looked odd on 0.10.

Your animation test also shows how much emotion you can get from mostly one angle. Your character isn't boring in any moment. There are a lot of animations that look stiff, yours isn't one of them
Thank you very much. I am also cope with PSD too. I worked with PSD for almost a whole of my animation life. Vectors animation feels soft sometimes. I always feels like, there maybe something weird when working with vector. Unlike working with PSD which always give me a feeling of consistency in shape. Just a feeling that comes out of subconscious mind. Vectors are great for any flexi animation, and PSD is very good for cutout most of time. I sometimes combined those two together.