Bone Constrains/Particle Options UI Crash

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Greenlaw

Re: Bone Constrains/Particle Options UI Crash

Post by Greenlaw »

Another thought...

When the third-party scripts were installed, they were placed in the Custom Content folder, correct? That might sound basic, but I'm asking because sometimes new users mistakenly install the files in the Moho program folder, potentially messing things up. (I did that myself many years ago.)

If that's the case, you should uninstall and reinstall Moho to restore the original program content and make sure third-party files are installed in the Custom Content folder.
jeremiahbabers

Post by jeremiahbabers »

ill try that
jeremiahbabers

Post by jeremiahbabers »

Greenlaw wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:57 pm Another thought...

When the third-party scripts were installed, they were placed in the Custom Content folder, correct? That might sound basic, but I'm asking because sometimes new users mistakenly install the files in the Moho program folder, potentially messing things up. (I did that myself many years ago.)

If that's the case, you should uninstall and reinstall Moho to restore the original program content and make sure third-party files are installed in the Custom Content folder.
i use install script command
jeremiahbabers

Post by jeremiahbabers »

i have a feeling it was one of the scripts but im not sure
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

jeremiahbabers wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:53 pm i use install script command
That should be good, then. I prefer to install manually, but the Install Script command should work for most scripts. (Almost certainly for any mohoscripts.com scripts.)
jeremiahbabers

Post by jeremiahbabers »

also, i updated my drivers and swich from Nvdia game ready drivers to Nvdia studio drivers. idk if that will help or not.

also, i just figured out the cause of 3d objects lag, they're no impact to moho when its small, but when i increase the size, its gets laggier and laggier, even with some basic shapes