timeline disappearing in advanced

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

robkee62

timeline disappearing in advanced

Post by robkee62 »

just a quickie,my moho 13.5 works ok till I try and go to advanced then the timeline disappears,ive checked the docking etc and I can get timeline to appear undocked,floating but I would prefer it on the bottom of screen as it usually is before I change it to advanced
Panha

Re: timeline disappearing in advanced

Post by Panha »

robkee62 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:57 pm just a quickie,my moho 13.5 works ok till I try and go to advanced then the timeline disappears,ive checked the docking etc and I can get timeline to appear undocked,floating but I would prefer it on the bottom of screen as it usually is before I change it to advanced
Try update to Moho 13.5.5. 13.5.5 is the most stable and best.
robkee62

Post by robkee62 »

its 13.5.5 ive got :D
SimplSam

Post by SimplSam »

How big is your screensize? One alternative is to undock the Style window instead.
Moho 14.1 » Win 11 Pro 64GB » NVIDIA GTX 1080ti 11GB
Moho 14.1 » Mac mini 2012 8GB » macOS 10.15 Catalina
Tube: SimplSam

Sam
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

Just adding to SimplSam's comment: Even with a large screen, I keep the Style and Action windows undocked. This creates maximum vertical space for layers, which is way more important than having these windows docked. In fact, most of the time I keep the Sytle and Actions windows closed until I need them. During the animation stage, that's pretty much always.

For the Style window, I also keep the color palette closed...I almost never used the palette, and this makes the window smaller. If the palette's individual swatches were editable, I might keep it open, but currently, it's more practical to create a 'palette' layer to hold my editable color and style swatches, and just sample from there.
robkee62

Post by robkee62 »

its the way round my timeline channels are,I cant get the play button on top at all,Ive got all the channels floating above it and when I dock it to try and get it below the play it disappears completely,its ok when I dont go into advanced
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

It would help if you post a screen cap of what you're seeing.