Moho 14 content library is absent of new features demos

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

shimons

Moho 14 content library is absent of new features demos

Post by shimons »

Hello,
I'm using Moho pro since ver 13.5 and then grabbed the 14 version when it came out.
I can't understand why there is absolutely no content related to the new features of 14 version in the content library. The only source to learn from is the youtube channel Víctor Paredes review of all features - on a project not available to us to examine.
Then they uploaded - again - the same content with someone else, on the same projects which honestly was a waste of time (Victor's version was much more clear and inspirational).

For reference , I use another software called Cartoon animator (CTA in short). They also released some time ago paid upgrade (version 5) and about a week or two after moho14 - they (CTA) released a free update with significant new systems. For both - were included with the update a whole bunch of assets which demonstrates and clarifies the new features and let you play around with and understand how to work with. In addition they remade all old assets to fit and take advantage of the new features.

And for Moho? the content library is the same one, going back to demo projects 10 years ago.
Youtube is nice, but I learn better on actual demonstrations which I can investigate and play with. Maybe my expectations are too much? will moho team add demo projects/assets to play with?

Thanks, noting this rant as a big fan of the software.
synthsin75

Re: Moho 14 content library is absent of new features demos

Post by synthsin75 »

v13 also released without new content. It was only in a free update that new example files were included.

I would expect the same of v14.