Layer Shortcut Pinboard

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

TheMinahBird

Layer Shortcut Pinboard

Post by TheMinahBird »

I've spent hours trying to script this and I just give up, I am clearly out of my element. I'm pretty sure I'm messing up the Dialog portion of the script because the button shows in "Other" but when I press it a window doesn't pop up (or there's a possibility what I'm trying to do isn't even possible ^^;;).

But essentially, I was wondering if you can have a window open that allows you to add layers to a list? Any layers, as long as you bookmark them to it. It's just a way to have quick access to them, I'd love this because the way I lip sync is manually with switch layers (I just prefer the separation, felt like dials were too finicky). Having the folder just floating there on while I'm moving bones would be awesome.

You could add/delete layers off the list, reorder them if need be or jump to the selected layer if you need to. I was hoping you could have access to the inside of Group Layers/Switch Layers too.
"Now hatred is by far the longest pleasure; men love in haste but they detest at leisure" - Lord Byron

Re: Layer Shortcut Pinboard

Post by 570295535 »

You can refer to Lukas's LK_LayerFinder script, which should give you a lot of inspiration.
viewtopic.php?t=36360