Can Gather all fille on Moho?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

hungs59

Can Gather all fille on Moho?

Post by hungs59 »

I work and need to store projects. When completed, I have to open each file and do the Gather action each file. Pretty time -consuming. So the developer can add tools or scripts to gather all the files being opened in the program. Thank you
SimplSam

Re: Can Gather all fille on Moho?

Post by SimplSam »

You cannot currently get a list of open documents in Moho, so it can't be done from within Moho.

However, you could theoretically do this from outside of Moho with a script (like python) if you submit a list of project files, or folders to find the project files.

Moho project files are just zipped JSON files, so it is possible to read them and get the details of the assets and then copy those assets to another location and create updated Moho project files that reference those copied assets, and also store those in that gather location.
Moho 14.1 » Win 11 Pro 64GB » NVIDIA GTX 1080ti 11GB
Moho 14.1 » Mac mini 2012 8GB » macOS 10.15 Catalina
Tube: SimplSam

Sam
hungs59

Re: Can Gather all fille on Moho?

Post by hungs59 »

SimplSam wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:12 pm You cannot currently get a list of open documents in Moho, so it can't be done from within Moho.

However, you could theoretically do this from outside of Moho with a script (like python) if you submit a list of project files, or folders to find the project files.

Moho project files are just zipped JSON files, so it is possible to read them and get the details of the assets and then copy those assets to another location and create updated Moho project files that reference those copied assets, and also store those in that gather location.
I understand you. The problem here is that I am just a moving person, I don't know how to program the code. So when I went to the forum to ask if any friend who is good at programming can create this tool. I believe that it will be very helpful for a lot of people