Expert 2D rigger

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

rockorhino

Expert 2D rigger

Post by rockorhino »

Hi,

We are looking for an expert 2D rigger fluent in Moho Pro 13+.

You must have experience creating, properly naming layers, and rigging based on our character files. You must be able to modify the character to make it more suitable for rigging and animation. We will give you sketches that you will need to track and complete the character with bones.

We expect only high-quality rigging. Unless you have extensive experience in rigging in Moho Pro, please do not apply.

We do not want extensive rigging. Our animation is going to be really simple for kids. Use Smartbones feature too. You can follow the rigging done in default Library characters in Moho Pro (like the Gorilla). Each character will have the standard poses (Front/Front3/4, Profile, Rear 3/4, Rear), that need to be rigged, along with multiple expressions and walk cycles. You need to create an "actions" list so that animators can use all the expressions and walk cycles to create animation quickly.

If we like your work, we will assign more characters. So it can be a long term project.

Please tell us about your experience using Moho Pro. And please provide examples of your rigged characters in Moho Pro files.
mmmaarten

Re: Expert 2D rigger

Post by mmmaarten »

I'm personally not interested. But I noticed three things that might help you actually get somebody:

- You're talking about quality and expert requirements from your perspective, but what do you offer in return to the one you're looking for?
- You ask for quality, expert level, even a moho file to look at, but there's no url, no email address, not even a company name or real name of yourself and/or your company. Who are you? What have you done? What do you make? Where are you located? How is the team? How could people know if they would like to work for you?
- What's in it for the rigger? How could they apply? Where could people actually find information about the project?

Hope this helps.
Adults should play more often
hayasidist

Post by hayasidist »

mmmaarten wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:12 pm I'm personally not interested. ... but there's no url, no email address, not even a company name or real name of yourself and/or your company. Who are you?...
I'd assumed it was just a spam bot ... and if there's no reply with the information you've (most sensibly) suggested they provide, I think that will confirm my suspicions.
mmmaarten

Post by mmmaarten »

hayasidist wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:05 am
mmmaarten wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:12 pm I'm personally not interested. ... but there's no url, no email address, not even a company name or real name of yourself and/or your company. Who are you?...
I'd assumed it was just a spam bot ... and if there's no reply with the information you've (most sensibly) suggested they provide, I think that will confirm my suspicions.
I thought that too for a minute, but I see no benefit whatsoever for a spammer to write such a thing.
Adults should play more often
Mahmoudfarag

Post by Mahmoudfarag »

Where to send my portfolio and where to apply tho ?
LEOVATAR

Post by LEOVATAR »

Whoever posted forgot to add how interested riggers would apply aside from other missing basic info about the company or group
rockorhino

Post by rockorhino »

Mahmoudfarag wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:32 pm Where to send my portfolio and where to apply tho ?
I have sent you a DM.
MrMiracle77

Post by MrMiracle77 »

mmmaarten wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:32 pm I thought that too for a minute, but I see no benefit whatsoever for a spammer to write such a thing.
Free sample rigs?

That aside, I wouldn't mind seeing what kind of work they're looking for. Turnaround images, color samples, etc.
- Dave

(As Your GM)