How to upload a script to mohoscripts.com?

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

mmmaarten

How to upload a script to mohoscripts.com?

Post by mmmaarten »

I just registered on mohoscripts.com, but I don't see any way to upload a script. I've also done quite some searching, but cannot find any info about it. I must miss something here. How can we upload a script there?
Adults should play more often
synthsin75

Re: How to upload a script to mohoscripts.com?

Post by synthsin75 »

If you register, this link should work: https://mohoscripts.com/publish-new-script
mmmaarten

Post by mmmaarten »

synthsin75 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:50 pm If you register, this link should work: https://mohoscripts.com/publish-new-script
Hi synthsin, thanks for the quick response.
Unfortunately it's not working here. Not in brave browser (= chromium), and not in firefox either. It's redirecting to index.php and nothing is different on the page :(
(and no error message in the console)
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

That's odd. If I click the link without being logged in, on Firefox, it takes me to the log-in page.
mmmaarten

Post by mmmaarten »

synthsin75 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:02 am That's odd. If I click the link without being logged in, on Firefox, it takes me to the log-in page.
Yes, it does that here too, when not logged in. But it does that too when just going to the default index page.
Also after logging in there's no difference on the page. It's the same page with only the 'My profile' title (which isn't clickable) and a 'My Subscriptions' link, which is clickable, but only shows some checkboxes what I could subscribe to for whatever reason.
And besides this account-page the rest of the site all looks exactly the same as when not logged in.

Could it be that the owner of that site manually needs to switch something on per new user?
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Maybe. I know I have elevated access, due to helping edit mohoscripting.com. You might have to request upload privileges from Stan: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13032
mmmaarten

Post by mmmaarten »

synthsin75 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:09 am Maybe. I know I have elevated access, due to helping edit mohoscripting.com. You might have to request upload privileges from Stan: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13032
I think elevated access is indeed needed. I just sent a message. Thanks
Stan

Post by Stan »

Hi Maarten,

I updated your account, you should be able to publish scripts now. BTW I was unable to reply to your PM because you have some setting disabled in your profile, I guess.

You also asked if it's possible to delete a script or an account. Well, it is planned to be implemented eventually, but for now there's no such feature yet. I can manually delete things directly from the database side, so if needed I can do it by the user's request.

Thank you!

Stan
mmmaarten

Post by mmmaarten »

Stan wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:31 pm Hi Maarten,

I updated your account, you should be able to publish scripts now. BTW I was unable to reply to your PM because you have some setting disabled in your profile, I guess.

You also asked if it's possible to delete a script or an account. Well, it is planned to be implemented eventually, but for now there's no such feature yet. I can manually delete things directly from the database side, so if needed I can do it by the user's request.

Thank you!

Stan
Hi Stan,

Thanks for your reply. You're right; after your writing here I just saw that I had blocked message from users for some reason. I turned that on again, although I wonder if I'll ever need it again while so many users are on discord now. BTW, are you on discord too?

Anyway, I see the publish script page is added to my account now! Sweet! Also thanks for the other info.

Thanks and have a nice day,

Maarten