LK_LayerFinder

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Lukas

Re: LK_LayerFinder

Post by Lukas »

Thanks Rai!

I honestly don't understand why it's crashes and why your extra line of code fixes it. But I'll add it to the script for now :) Thanks!

Hope this all gets addressed in an update.
Rai López

Re: LK_LayerFinder

Post by Rai López »

I'd be happy if it finally helped, Lukas! The key is, even though I don't understand either why it seems to work due to whatever is happening happens internally, for some reason the temporal "bait" dialog somehow gets to cheat Moho just in the right moment, that is to say, when Moho's dialog messages system seems to start getting messed up and, fortunately, once passed that point you can do anything one would expect to can do with the now safely open dialog without problems, or at least that's my experience on the absence of further confirmations...

BTW, we have talked about it several times and probably devs are already aware of it, but I don't think it has been officially reported, isn't it? Although I could be wrong, so I'll try to find out and do it if not. Providing the details and the steps of my previous post to can systematically reproduce the crash should help them to get to the bottom of what can be really going on under the hub, (again) hopefully... Cheers!