The Human Mind Is Like A Toilet...

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

FrankHardon

The Human Mind Is Like A Toilet...

Post by FrankHardon »

Just sharing my latest cartoon story. The tale of Manual Flush, an Ecuadorian Toilet Engineer who developed a way to ‘unblock the human mind in the same way that I unblock a toilet’ (his words).

The story begins in the early 1950s when Flush sought to improve his children’s learning abilities by treating their brains like blocked lavatories. During his experiments Flush developed a belief that he had ‘unblocked some kind of intrinsic psychic power laying hidden in the unconscious depths of the human mind’ and went on to develop what he called The Flush Method of Complete Mind Control.

Comments and questions welcome. All work in Moho, Clip Studio and FL Studio.

Thanks for watching!

Frank
rocky53204

Re: The Human Mind Is Like A Toilet...

Post by rocky53204 »

Well done and quite hilarious!
SuperSGL

Post by SuperSGL »

Very funny! I like the 'Docutoons' the best. An old WB animation of a dog show where there is an announcer discussing all the types of dogs, another about the stork bringing the wrong baby to a family and a couple of others. Anyway Nice work very pleasing artwork as well. I use FL Studio for a lot of my animations as well. Not just music but getting the sound effects just right.
"Animation is not the art of drawings that move but the art of movements that are drawn."
Norman McLaren

My Animations
FrankHardon

Post by FrankHardon »

rocky53204 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:22 pm Well done and quite hilarious!
Thank you
FrankHardon

Post by FrankHardon »

SuperSGL wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:45 am Very funny! I like the 'Docutoons' the best. An old WB animation of a dog show where there is an announcer discussing all the types of dogs, another about the stork bringing the wrong baby to a family and a couple of others. Anyway Nice work very pleasing artwork as well. I use FL Studio for a lot of my animations as well. Not just music but getting the sound effects just right.
Thanks. Yes FL is great with the video player. I just render out a draft animation then drop it into FL and can line up all audio perfectly.
pihms

Post by pihms »

Very creative! Thanks.
FrankHardon

Post by FrankHardon »

pihms wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:07 pm Very creative! Thanks.
Thank you!