Grouping selected bones.

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

eric1223

Grouping selected bones.

Post by eric1223 »

With Vectors, you can select points with the Select points tools, and name them. If you need to select those points again you could select the named group of points from a drop down list from the top.

Is it possible to do this with the select bone tools as well?
Greenlaw

Re: Grouping selected bones.

Post by Greenlaw »

Moho doesn't have Bone groups but it's a feature that's been requested before. I would like to have this along with keyframeable bone visibility, so I can hide and reveal groups of bones using a Smart Bone.

For now, there's a script by Lukas called Toggle Color Bones that can hide bones with the same color. Not exactly groups, but can sort of be used that way.

Also, look into Stan's Bone Selection Buttons. This script lets you assign buttons to a selection of bones.
eric1223

Re: Grouping selected bones.

Post by eric1223 »

Greenlaw wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:59 pm Moho doesn't have Bone groups but it's a feature that's been requested before. I would like to have this along with keyframeable bone visibility, so I can hide and reveal groups of bones using a Smart Bone.

For now, there's a script by Lukas called Toggle Color Bones that can hide bones with the same color. Not exactly groups, but can sort of be used that way.

Also, look into Stan's Bone Selection Buttons. This script lets you assign buttons to a selection of bones.
Thanks Greenlaw. I'll check those out.