Using "mix smart bone" script not working for me...it may be me!

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

kgeetvcartoons

Using "mix smart bone" script not working for me...it may be me!

Post by kgeetvcartoons »

When I use the "mix smartbone" script and I go to frame one to adjust the points on the vector the point go crazy and get disfigured. The points won't allow me to adjust them to use the "mix smartbone" script. Does anyone have this problem when using that script or just have a problem adjusting points while animating? I have this issue alot. Not all the time but just touching the points in the timeline makes them act erratic! LOL!
Even when I go into smartbone mode and try to fix 2 smart bones at the same time the points go crazy when I click on them. Not a life changing issue just a small annoyance that I know I'm not the only one facing!
KuzKuz

Re: Using "mix smart bone" script not working for me...it may be me!

Post by KuzKuz »

kgeetvcartoons wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:49 pm When I use the "mix smartbone" script and I go to frame one to adjust the points on the vector the point go crazy and get disfigured. The points won't allow me to adjust them to use the "mix smartbone" script. Does anyone have this problem when using that script or just have a problem adjusting points while animating? I have this issue alot. Not all the time but just touching the points in the timeline makes them act erratic! LOL!
Even when I go into smartbone mode and try to fix 2 smart bones at the same time the points go crazy when I click on them. Not a life changing issue just a small annoyance that I know I'm not the only one facing!
Hello, https://mohoscripts.com/script/mr_curve_tool now allows you to animate points affected by smart bones.
You can disable the drawing mode in the script and use it for point transformation and animation.