Changing Line Color

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Fonce Falooda

Changing Line Color

Post by Fonce Falooda »

Hey! Trying out the Frame by Frame mode. When I've made a big sketchy mess on one frame with 100 individual little lines, how can I change their color all at once?

I select all the points, but changing the Stroke color does nothing. I try to Select All with the "Select Shape", but it won't let me. I can select ONE LINE with the Select Shape tool and change the color, but there are a whole bunch of them.

Does it has something to do with Styles? I've been drawing with the Gouache preset.

How do I change the color of all these lines? Thanks! :)
Fonce Falooda

Re: Changing Line Color

Post by Fonce Falooda »

Holy crap! I just did it! There's a "Select All" BUTTON at the top of the screen, when you're in Select Shape tool, that WILL Select All!

The Shortcut didn't work, the drop-down menu item didn't work, but the big button did! Chaos.

Anyway, convert this thread into a Bug Report about those first two "Select All"s, please. :)
SimplSam

Post by SimplSam »

Select All - Menu and Shortcut - selects all Points, on the Shape and Layer Transform tools. It is a bit weird, but it has its uses when Cutting, Copying & Pasting points.
Moho 14.1 » Win 11 Pro 64GB » NVIDIA GTX 1080ti 11GB
Moho 14.1 » Mac mini 2012 8GB » macOS 10.15 Catalina
Tube: SimplSam

Sam
Fonce Falooda

Post by Fonce Falooda »

But it doesn't mention "points" anywhere, it just says "Edit > Select All", and I had the Select Shape tool active.

"Select None" works like it should, though that apparently is just a coincidence. ;)

Learning now about Styles. Think that's the way I SHOULD have been doing it, but I just found a nice brush and started drawing, and immediately hit a strangeness. Bet it won't be the last one. :p