Moho 13.5 - error 7089 AGAIN!

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Erich Scheidle

Moho 13.5 - error 7089 AGAIN!

Post by Erich Scheidle »

I deleted Moho Pro 14 and reinstalled Moho 13.5. Now instead that my serial number will be not expected, I now haven't once again an issue WITH THICK FREAKING ERROR 7089! I SWEAR, MOHO IS THE WORST SOFTWARE EVER. OVERPRICED JUNK THAT YOU CAN NOT EVEN OPEN! 400 BUCKS WASTED! FOR WHAT? FOR NOTHING. THAT IS WHAT THIS SOFTWARE IS. A BIG PILE OF NOTHING! I NEVER HAD THESE ISSUE WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE OUT THERE!
Greenlaw

Re: Moho 13.5 - error 7089 AGAIN!

Post by Greenlaw »

I'm sorry to hear you're having so much trouble. Here is an old thread, but the solution discussed there might help...

https://www.lostmarble.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36088

If this solution doesn't work, I would contact Lost Marble's support for help, as the user in that thread did. You can submit a support ticket from here:

https://lostmarble.com/support/

Good luck!
Maestral

Post by Maestral »

I've seen you posted today on a thread from 2016 and here, I can see you went back from 14 to 13.5. Why did you skip 13.5.5? I mean, if it's about the bugs... 13.5.5 is the first Lost Marble edition of Moho, right?
And above all - what's wrong with 14 Pro so you went back to the previous edition?
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

Erich Scheidle wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:48 am I deleted Moho Pro 14 and reinstalled Moho 13.5...400 BUCKS WASTED!
Wait, you own Moho 13.5.5? I would check with Lost Marble about a partial refund. The upgrade price from Moho 13.5.5 to Moho 14 is $99, not $400.

While you're at it, definitely ask them about the error. You should be able to reset this by removing the files as described. Otherwise, the error message you posted in the other thread suggests that you don't have sufficient user privilege to install the software...I would look into that. (I know how to promote privileges in Windows, but I'm not sure with Mac.) What you're experiencing is very unusual, and LM's tech support should be able to help.

Hope you get this solved. Moho really is awesome software! I practically launched another career by using it. (Well, it significantly expanded my territory anyway.)