Club Baboo - YouTube channel for young children

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

toonscale

Re: Club Baboo - YouTube channel for young children

Post by toonscale »

I think this is the inspiration I need.
No more Procastination.
Gosh! You're like a Moho Success Story....
I just saw this thread and saw where u were at 50k subs and now almost 1M subs...That's amazing.....If you don't mind me asking, What video brought in the most subs for you
Lukas wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:51 am We're still at it and creating new stuff every week, most of the animation is 100% Moho 🥳

There's more on the channel:
https://www.youtube.com/@ClubBaboo
Lukas

Post by Lukas »

toonscale wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:51 amWhat video brought in the most subs for you?
Well, basically the more views a video has the more subscribers it has brought in. The stats are pretty linear and predictable (for our audience anyway).

This was the first video that gained a lot of views and got things rolling for the channel:

At the time it was just something I quickly rushed in a few days between actual paying projects. If I had known it would have gotten that many views I would have put in more effort. Unfortunately you never really know which videos are going to be popular. Sometimes you put in a lot of work and it performs poorly, while a not so polished video does very well. The algorithm is very dominant and uncontrollable, which makes YT a risky endeavour imo.
Lukas

Post by Lukas »

For the first time Baboo and his friends have voices!

🌞
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Lukas wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:50 am For the first time Baboo and his friends have voices!
Congratulations! It sounds great and I love the idea of also learning facts about dinosaurs.
As always, I'm very impressed with the amount and quality of your work. It's fantastic and inspiring.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
SimplSam

Post by SimplSam »

Lukas wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:50 am For the first time Baboo and his friends have voices!
I think what you are really trying to say is.. "Finally you get to hear my youthful voice on our toons".
Moho 14.1 » Win 11 Pro 64GB » NVIDIA GTX 1080ti 11GB
Moho 14.1 » Mac mini 2012 8GB » macOS 10.15 Catalina
Tube: SimplSam

Sam
Lukas

Post by Lukas »

Víctor Paredes wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:44 pmCongratulations! It sounds great and I love the idea of also learning facts about dinosaurs.
As always, I'm very impressed with the amount and quality of your work. It's fantastic and inspiring.
Thanks Victor, the speed of production wouldn't be possible without Moho! ✊
SimplSam wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:48 pm I think what you are really trying to say is.. "Finally you get to hear my youthful voice on our toons".
As a 37 y/o guy with a terrible Dutch accent (and worse voice acting skills)... I wish 🤪
mmmaarten

Post by mmmaarten »

OMG the amount of work that went into making this! Such a long video full with only animation. Looks fantastic too. Great work! :D
Adults should play more often