how often moho is on humble bundle sale?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

kagemasa42

how often moho is on humble bundle sale?

Post by kagemasa42 »

i bought the 12.5,
now i planning the best upgrade route.
wait for nov-dec sale.
or just wait for moho 13.5 on humble bundle?
swingsoneto

Re: how often moho is on humble bundle sale?

Post by swingsoneto »

kagemasa42 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:31 am i bought the 12.5,
wait for nov-dec sale.
I bought Moho 12.5 on Humble Bundle. I've been checking Humble Bundle very regularly for the last several years for random software deals, and I've personally never even seen Moho featured in a bundle until now. Maybe I just haven't noticed it? But I can imagine that if you decided to wait for 13.5 to appear in a bundle, you might be waiting for a long time. I went ahead and upgraded to 13.5 because the upgrade price was also discounted. It's a heck of a deal.
BigBoiiiJones

Post by BigBoiiiJones »

kagemasa42 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:31 am i bought the 12.5,
wait for nov-dec sale.
Been using Humble Bundle since 2015 and this is the first time, I've seen Moho listed on it and I know for a fact it was never listed before until recently, So this was the first time it was a part of a Humble Bundle sale. We'll just have to wait and see if it happens again. I'm just curious if lostmarble had anything to do with it or if Humble Bundle just randomly decided to do it.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

BigBoiiiJones wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:15 am I'm just curious if lostmarble had anything to do with it or if Humble Bundle just randomly decided to do it.
Lostmarble didn't own 12.5. It was Smith Micro's.
SimplSam

Post by SimplSam »

synthsin75 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:43 am
BigBoiiiJones wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:15 am I'm just curious if lostmarble had anything to do with it or if Humble Bundle just randomly decided to do it.
Lostmarble didn't own 12.5. It was Smith Micro's.
I am very sure that LM are fully engaged in this process - as LM are honouring the upgrade, the bundle includes current addon packs, and there is also a recent supporting "full price" MH12.5 sales page on LM: https://moho.lostmarble.com/products/mo ... 2-5-bundle. Humble Bundle also appears to be a very legitimate site/service owned & operated by Ziff Davis - so they would not randomly start selling 3rd party software.

And ... If the current HB site stats are to be believed - we now have +6,504 happy Moho users.
Moho 14.1 » Win 11 Pro 64GB » NVIDIA GTX 1080ti 11GB
Moho 14.1 » Mac mini 2012 8GB » macOS 10.15 Catalina
Tube: SimplSam

Sam