I can't see the timeline after reinstalling Moho

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Hugging_Bear

I can't see the timeline after reinstalling Moho

Post by Hugging_Bear »

Hi guys,
I had to reinstall Moho at the weekend. No I can't see the timeline although the 'Timeline' is activated in the 'Window' menu.

Help would be very much appreciated!
Greenlaw

Re: I can't see the timeline after reinstalling Moho

Post by Greenlaw »

Could it be undocked? If so, it's probably floating off-screen somewhere. Trying docking it and see if it pops back into place.

To check if the timeline is docked, look in the Window > Docking menu, and make sure Timeline has a check next to it.

If you want it undocked, dock it first then try quitting and restarting Moho, and then undocking it.

Hopefully that does the trick.
Last edited by Greenlaw on Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

If the timeline is off screen, you'll want to find the file: Moho Pro13.user.settings.
On Windows, it's located at: C:\Users\*user name*\AppData\Roaming\Lost Marble\Moho Pro\13
Need to show hidden files if you don't see the AppData folder.

Close Moho.
Open this file in Notepad, search for the line that reads "TimelineWnd_location", change the numbers to "0 0", and save the file.
This will put the undocked timeline on the screen when you open Moho.
Hugging_Bear

Post by Hugging_Bear »

Thanks for your help!
Strangely enough ... next time (today) I opened the program the timeline was back as usual. No idea what caused this 'bug'! I checked the 'Docking' menu yesterday and I think the docking was activated. In my panic I tried all kinds of combinations ... without any success!
Well - if this happens again, I will try restarting the program and if that doesn't help restarting the computer.