Alien Head Animation Test

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

JoelMayer

Alien Head Animation Test

Post by JoelMayer »

Was just doodling around in Moho and rigged up this simple head so today i made a little test animation with it.

Greenlaw

Re: Alien Head Animation Test

Post by Greenlaw »

Nice design Joel! I like that it has a slightly painterly look to it...is this all vector and style effects?

BTW, try formatting the image tag like this...

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/ZY1BXmJN/alien-head-2023-04-14-12-59-26.gif[/img]
To get this...

Hope this helps.
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

Ah, nevermind...I see you got it just as I posted. :D
JoelMayer

Post by JoelMayer »

Greenlaw wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:28 pm Ah, nevermind...I see you got it just as I posted. :D
Got what? I didn‘t do anything 😅 Maybe the forum was confused for a moment because it‘s a gif.

Yes it‘s all vectors using the vector point coloring for shading :) Not really any gradient fills. Thank you!!!
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

That's so weird...when I first entered this thread, I saw only a broken 'image' icon, even after hitting refresh a few times. So I r-click followed the link and saw the image at the host site. But as soon as I posted my reply, your post here looked fine. Ah well. Maybe the forum needs a cup of coffee this morning. :D
JoelMayer wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:33 pm Yes it‘s all vectors using the vector point coloring for shading :) Not really any gradient fills. Thank you!!!
That's awesome! I never used Moho's point coloring feature outside of a few basic tests way back when it was introduced. I should revisit it.

Thanks for sharing!