How Do I Make visible for vector Keyframe in main Timeline

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Trizul96

Re: How Do I Make visible for vector Keyframe in main Timeline

Post by Trizul96 »

Daxel wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:12 pm
Trizul96 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:10 pm
Yes, at first, I don't get what actually 'Corrupted Reference' means, because I already tried the advice and fix it manually from the 'Right Click > update layer reference and fix mismatch vector' but the problem is still there until I realized to fix the reference layer from zero timeline one by one with every object variable on it. and thanks to you, I already make a ticket about it, hope the developer fixes this problem for the next update.
Ah, you are right, I didn't explain it well. Next time I will link the post with the explanation.
Glad you reported it! The more people, the better. So they know it is a common problem and can prioritize accordingly.
Yeah, I'll wait for this post, hope it will help people who are new to using this moho APP.
Daxel

Post by Daxel »

Trizul96 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:44 pm
Yeah, I'll wait for this post, hope it will help people who are new to using this moho APP.
I mean, next time someone has this problem I will link the post you linked with the explanation about corrupted references, this one: https://www.lostmarble.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33546
Trizul96

Post by Trizul96 »

Daxel wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:30 pm
Trizul96 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:44 pm
I mean, next time someone has this problem I will link the post you linked with the explanation about corrupted references, this one: https://www.lostmarble.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33546
Okay ... :D